Monday, December 21, 2009

Coroner: Murphy appears to have died of natural causes



Brittany Murphy, who was 32 years old, was pronounced dead at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, in Los Angeles, at 10:04 a.m. pacific time, on Sunday (Dec. 20). Currently, as of Sunday night, an autopsy has not yet been scheduled. However, John Kades, a spokesman for the coroner's office, said there was no sign of foul play or trauma. He also said that naturally occurring dieseases could be found in any person that could lead to death. So, Brittany Murphy's death is currently being ruled 'natural.' Her family has just requested their privacy at this point, but many of her peers have expressed their sorrow on Murphy's Facebook page and on their Twitter pages. Brittany starred in many movies in her lifetime, many of which were romantic comedies. A final report of her medical history could take up to eight weeks.


In my opinion, I think there are many possible reasons as to why Brittany Murphy died at such a young age. Did she ever have a drug addiction? Was she recently sick with anything? Did she have a pre-existing medical condition? People 32 years old don't just die. As of right now there is no autopsy scheduled, and I think that is a good thing. But because she is a member of the "Hollywood Limelight," it is pretty much guaranteed that there will be one done on her body. However, if I was her family, I would not allow one. Yes, I would want to know what really went wrong with my beloved Brittany, but, knowing would not change the fact that she is dead. And if anything I think it would only create guilt within myself and/or my family because then we would be thinking, "okay, so what should/could we have done that we didn't?" I think it is just a thing that should be left unknown in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment